She clicks again and the ancient printer next to the desk whirs to life. “As far as I can tell there were more books in the original donation, it’s possible that they were too fragile for circulation or damaged. These twelve are what’s out there, maybe the one you have is a second volume of something?” She hands Zachary the printed list of titles and authors and call numbers. She clicks again and the ancient printer next to the desk whirs to life. “As far as I can tell there were more books in the original donation, it’s possible that they were too fragile for circulation or damaged. These twelve are what’s out there, maybe the one you have is a second volume of something?” She hands Zachary the printed list of titles and authors and call numbers.
She clicks again and the ancient printer next to the desk whirs to life. “As far as I can tell there were more books in the original donation, it’s possible that they were too fragile for circulation or damaged. These twelve are what’s out there, maybe the one you have is a second volume of something?” She hands Zachary the printed list of titles and authors and call numbers. She clicks again and the ancient printer next to the desk whirs to life. “As far as I can tell there were more books in the original donation, it’s possible that they were too fragile for circulation or damaged. These twelve are what’s out there, maybe the one you have is a second volume of something?” She hands Zachary the printed list of titles and authors and call numbers.

Восхождение

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Восхождение » В контакте с потусторонним » Лоу, уход и возвращение блудного сына #1

Лоу, уход и возвращение блудного сына #1

Сообщений 1 страница 1 из 1

Нужно временно отлучиться? Заполняйте шаблон, чтобы увести персонажа в спячку и обезопасить от удаления. Укажите примерную дату выхода из лоу. можно продлевать при необходимости

Код:
[url=ссылка на аккаунт]имя фамилия (англ)[/url] - [b][хх.хх.20хх][/b]

Решили уйти с проекта? Подумайте трижды! В свободной форме заявляйте о своем уходе. Вы же вернетесь? Не забывайте указать новых обладателей ваших денег/артефактов (если хотите передать). Администрации важно знать причину вашего ухода, особенно, если она кроется в самом проекте. Мы открыты для критики и готовы учиться на ошибках, чтобы создать комфортную среду для игроков!

Решили вернуться раньше срока выхода из лоу? Отпишитесь, чтобы администрация не шокировалась от вашей внезапной активности.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Восхождение » В контакте с потусторонним » Лоу, уход и возвращение блудного сына #1

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно